Passion and tradition
• The Laganà family’s business began in the 1950s with the production of almonds and by-products.
• In 2015, it added the processing of other nuts to the production and processing of almonds (hazelnuts, pistachio nuts, coconut, etc).
• In 2017, thanks to the use of its production processes, the company expanded its product portfolio by adding legume by-products.
• In 2020, a new production and packaging line for planted-based drinks in Tetra Pak was opened up.
Technology & Innovation
• Research and Development is another distinguishing element for the company. A team of experts works constantly to develop new products, providing suggestions for applications and specific production needs expressed by individual clients.
The food market evolution
• The growing consumption of plant-based foods has led to the birth of a new market sector, based on the concepts of natural, clean label and environmental sustainability.